WHO WE ARE
Corey is blind. He cannot see. Corey is a summa cum laude graduate from Old Dominion University and won the Kaufman Award as a blind guy (awarded to only 1 graduating senior). Corey is a writer and educator.
LaQuita Marie is Corey's wife. For over 25 years, she was a nurse for children with severe profound disabilities (cognitive and physical challenges, ventilator-dependency) while being a mother, wife, and business owner.
Corey and LaQuita are thespians who founded Atumpan Edutainment, Inc. in 1998, a 501c3 non-profit organization that uses world music, folklore, and dance to educate and entertain. Performance is their life.
BLIND GUY HIS WIFE MISSION
Check out the timeline below to see how we are partnering with the community to be self improvement resource library for everyone. We are media content creators and we source information from others in order to change the narrative of normal for what it means to be healthy, wealthy, and comfortable in business.
HOW YOU HELP
Buy Me a Coffee
Support the Production
CLICK THE GREEN COFFEE CUP
VIEW THIS WEEK'S SPONSORS
WHERE TO SHOP
WHAT WE DO
1. LIFE AS A BLIND GUY
Corey and LaQuita Marie have shared what its like being a person who cannot see, a person married to someone who cannot see, and how they do it with a family, work, and hobbies.
3. PLANT-BASED TREATS
Whole food goodness in short video format. Family friendly food that anyone can enjoy. Easy recipes with easy to find ingredients and delicious reviews from real people complete with nutritional facts.
25 Goals for 25 Years Being Blind
Corey has been blind since 1994 (25 years now) and we have set 25 community goals that everyone can help with. These goals will help us better serve others that may be experiencing We thank you in advance for the joining the journey with us in reaching these #25FOR25 goals!
5 Paint & Sip Goals
1. 25 Paint & Sip Tickets/Donations
2. 25 Volunteer hours monthly
3. 25 Raffle tickets sold weekly
4. 25 Bids on Paint & Sip sketch art
5. 25 Positive votes on plant based treats
5 YouTube Goals
1. 2500 new subscribers quarterly
2. 25 shares per episode
3. 25 Interviews from Different African Countries
4. 2500 views per episode
5. 2500 watch hours quarterly
5 Social Goals
1. 25 new email list subscribers weekly
2. 25 Instagram followers weekly
3. 25 comments per episode
4. 25 positive vibes daily
5. 25 new people watching weekly
5 Competition Goals
1. 25 Buy Me A Coffees weekly
2. 25 Votes on a studio banner
3. 25 Votes on new T shirts
4. 25 Votes on Plant Based Treats
5. 25 Votes on Corey vs LaQuita Marie
5 Product Goals
1. 25 new affiliates
2. 25 new book sales
3. 25 courses sold
4. 25 new CDs sold
5. 25 product shares & reviews